Friday 18 February 2011

Παιδικοί ήρωες... Γεννημένοι entertainers!

"But I want to tell you something that's important to me right now. I need to take this moment, and I need to tell you something, as Dwayne. It's been a long time since I've been back--seven years, to be exact. I want to take this moment, in the middle of the ring, to tell you why I'm back. It's not because of the money. It's not to promote a movie. I am back in the middle of this ring because of you. When I left the WWE seven years ago, I dreamed big, and you guys dreamed big with me. You helped me accomplish my goals, accomplish my dreams, because you never left my side... I want to tell you thank you, I love you; and it is because of you that I am back in this ring, and it is because of you that I give you my word, I am never, ever going away."


No comments:

Post a Comment